Built to withstand heavy use.
Cyrus Bariatric is designed to sit seamlessly alongside our main Cyrus range inviting larger visitors to take a seat.
Tested and certified as loadbearing up to 50 stone*, the welded steel frame, 2mm wall tube, extra width and additional seat and arm support provide a reassuring sturdiness, while the deep contoured cushions ensure comfort. Cyrus Bariatric seating is popular in healthcare and care home settings. And we’re so sure it can stand up to anything, we even offer a 15-year warranty on the frame.
*Cyrus Bariatric has been tested and certified to BE EN 16139:2013, level 2 and BS EN 1728:2012 for loads up to 50 stone (317.5Kg.)
- Epoxy polyester frame coating.
- Oversized, rectangular steel tube.
- 15 year frame guarantee.
- Extra deep, contoured foam.
- Tested to BS EN 16139:2013 – test level 2 & BS EN 1728:2012 for loads up to 50 stone (317.5kg).
- Solid beech arms.
- Additional frame height option as a mobility aid.