Senior Area Sales Manager £45-50k Basic + Uncapped Commission (Realistic 1st year OTE 60-70K) + Company Car, Lap Top, IPAD, Mobile and Fuel Card, 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
Working from home and with clients across London and the South East with additional meetings and training to be held at our Wiltshire HQ.
Are you an exceptional sales professional with the ability to build strong relationships, unearth needs and influence buying decisions? Do you also have a proven track record in coaching and mentoring people to perform at their best? If you answered yes to the above, we would love to hear from you.
Here at Summit Chairs we design and make outstanding seating (among other things) and have been doing so for the last 40 years. We are an owner managed business that takes real pride in everything from our products to our people. Over the last 12 months we have embarked on the next stage of our journey seeking further growth and making lots of positive changes to the business so now is a really exciting time to join us.
As we grow we are looking for an individual with exceptional relationship building skills to grow our dealer network throughout London and the South East both in terms of spotting new opportunities and working with our existing clients. You will take the time to fully understand how we can best support their clients and support them with projects ranging from complete office fit outs to clients who want to upgrade single office chairs. You will also work alongside our existing sales team to ensure they are maximising every opportunity and have the training, coaching and mentoring required to achieve their monthly targets.
Your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure Summit is top of mind with dealers and clients, utilising a diverse and consultative sales approach across multiple levels
- Consistently seeking out new opportunities and valuable emerging markets
- Overall responsibility for achieving a monthly Team Target through individual performance as well as managing, mentoring and coaching a small team
- Monthly reporting to the senior management team on performance, market trends and plans to ensure future targets are consistently met
Skills and attributes
- Strong Analytical skills and the ability to focus on finding solutions
- The ability to build, analyse and manage a monthly pipeline that enables you and your team to consistently achieve and exceed targets
- A positive can-do attitude, highly self -motivated and someone who is looking to join a company where there is a huge opportunity for both personal and business wide growth
If this sounds like you and you would like to find out more please send your CV and covering letter outlining what you would bring to Summit Chairs to email@example.com. We aim to respond within 48 hours to offer a 1st interview or explain that you are not suitable on this occasion.